- Shellfish Ecosystem Services - info from Pacific Shellfish Institute 7th grade+
- Encyclopedia of Puget Sound - species and ecology 5th grade+
- Ancient Clam Gardens of Northwest Coast Article+Slideshow 6th grade+
- Clam Garden Network - research on and construction of clam gardens 5th grade+
- Shellfish Identification CLAM ID KEY
- Ebbs and Flows: Diversity of Adaptations Within Intertidal Regions Worldwide 5th Grade +
Clams and Water Quality 5th grade+
Click here to see more videos about the Drayton Harbor Community Shellfish farm.
- NOAA Ocean Acidification Program - conducts wide ranging research and monitoring related to OA
- PMEL Carbon Program - Research on OA and pteropods, a keystone shellfish
- Ocean Acidification Around the World: Exploring an emerging environmental and economic issue - story map
- Science on a Sphere - areas of relative human impact on oceans
- GSSC NOAA Webinar
- Science Buddies - Careers in Ocean Acidification
The Shape of Life: Mollusc Explore many videos on phylum Mollusca, any soft-bodied invertebrate of the phylum Mollusca, usually wholly or partly enclosed in a calcium carbonate shell secreted by a soft mantle covering the body, and often possessing a single foot and a radula.