Please have your students prepare for our 1st presentation by watching this video and completing the Pre-lab activities on pages 3-6 of the Science Notebook.
Video: Intertidal Biome
Life Cycles Videos
Welcome Teachers! Thank you for inviting Garden of the Salish Sea Curriculum into your classroom.
Please prepare your students for our visits by showing the videos and asking students to complete the pre-lab and post-lab activities in their Science Notebooks.
Please print these materials:
- Photo Release Form
- Science Notebook Title Page (Print in color)
- Blaine 1st Grade Notebook
- Salish Sea Challenge Form
- Teacher Evaluation
- Steward Certificate
Students will need to use our website to complete their science notebook. This can be done during computer or library time. Teachers are encouraged to choose from additional tie-in activities such as artwork, games and additional videos on this website, to enhance the materials.
* The post assessment will be given at the end of the unit.
Lummi Island Beach School
- Day One: Gardens of the Land and Sea
- Day Two: Clam Identification
- Day Three: Beach Scavenger Hunt
- Scavenger Hunt Checklist
- Miscellaneous Resources
- Day One: Mapping
- Day Two: Field Exercises